Saturday, June 30, 2012

Trading Love


Fell in love again
Just found out that
He might belong to someone else
And instead of getting in a fit of tears
I’m extremely exhausted
To have an expression
To truly react to how I’m really feeling
Because losing track of love is normal for me
I mean I’m in my world of dreams
Hiding from a shattered past
To notice that I’m losing my hand in hand
Slapped by the reality of his exit
And it’s so easy to blame myself
That it’s difficult for me to interoperate
His fail sense of understanding
And I continue to wither with defeat
Of my irresponsible control of what now is
My overriding senseless emotions
All seeking to come through
And it uses up all the energy in my nerves
And so yeah,  I’m ex-haus-ted ,
Slightly faint and naive,
I just wish I can trade love
For anything that doesn’t involve any more feelings
Creeping under my skin paralysing me
Before I start thinking
Of a proper way to comprehend when love became so useless
Because it’s easy for me to think of a another way to leave
My future would just be
Me my-self, and I—
And if needed be –for someone to carry my legacy,
There’s always the potential of a test tube baby
 because
I’m afraid to open my heart again
To be rendered in the hands of failure
So yeah, when did love become a perpetrator
That I need a restraining order
From?

No comments: